More details for E31 core

Hello, sifive guys.
Thanks for providing your E31 core evaluation RTL.

1. As far as I know, E31 core is from opensource Rocket core (Rocket-chip generator).
    Can you tell me specific rocketchip git repository commit id that you use to generate E31(v2p0) core?

2. In your E31 information page, you inform that E31 is implemented by TSMC 28HPM.
    Can you tell me more detail information about E31 implementation likes library cell profile, corner, …
    I want to know implementation details to compare with other cores, fairly.

Thanks.

As far as I know, E31 core is from opensource Rocket core (Rocket-chip generator).
Can you tell me specific rocketchip git repository commit id that you use to generate E31(v2p0) core?

The E31 is a Core IP product which is fully verified, delivered, and supported by SiFive. At SiFive we use, and contribute back to, a number of open-source projects including but not limited to rocket-chip. However, we do not disclose which open source projects or specific versions of an open source project are used in or as a subset of any a SiFive product unless required by that open source project’s license. Ultimately, support for the Rocket-Chip generator itself comes from the open-source community, and is separate from any SiFive Core IP products and related commercial support.

In your E31 information page, you inform that E31 is implemented by TSMC 28HPM.
Can you tell me more detail information about E31 implementation likes library cell profile, corner, …

The process, voltage, and corner are listed in the website: TT corner @ Vnom, 25C. We used 12 track cells of multiple Vts.

I want to know implementation details to compare with other cores, fairly.

This is one of the reasons we provide the evaluation RTL as it gives you the ability to evaluate the Core IP under the exact conditions which it will be used. I will follow up with you privately to check on the status of the evaluation and if there is any way which we can assist you.