We are proud to announce the availability of Freedom Studio Beta 3 as well updated binary releases of the GCC Toolchain and OpenOCD. You can download the new releases from the link below:
- Moved to the latest Eclipse, CDT
- Auto detect toolchain path on first run
- SiFive Eclipse perspective
- Moved to the latest GNU MCU Eclipse RISC-V Plugins including the Peripheral register viewer with support for SiFive devices.
- Create new SiFive projects from the File --> New Project menu
- newlib-nano support in the toolchain for significantly smaller binaries
Please let us know if you have and questions or comments. Happy coding!