I have a question regarding basic boot of HiFive Unleashed.
What I did is,
- I got pre-built Linux BSP from https://www.sifive.com/boards,
- Following guideline from https://github.com/sifive/freedom-u-sdk, I wrote the downloaded BSP to my micro SDcard through “zcat …” command from the link.
- However, whenever I inserted the card and turned on the board, I couldn’t access the board through ssh. (“No route to host”)
Here is a weird point.
Although the manual(Getting Started Guide v1p1) says only top of 4 LEDs blinks regularly after inserting SDcard, in my case, all 4 of them are turned on without any blink.
Image = https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hvqYig6zY0NH0cEzk9mvY1mIpoq3NTsM
And 3 of LEDs are turned on even without inserted SDcard.
My question is,
- Are there any steps I missed to connect the board with ssh?
- Is the LED issue relevant to the problem? or the board works well without LED blink?