Is strace or lstrace supported on HiFive Unleashed now?

My freedom-u-sdk/buildroot is the latest commit dfc15319.
I add strace when make menuconfig in buildroot.
But I failed.

checking for riscv64-buildroot-linux-gnu-ranlib… /root/Work/freedom-u-sdk/work/buildroot_initramfs/host/usr/bin/riscv64-unknown-linux-gnu-ranlib
checking for supported architecture… NO!
configure: error: architecture riscv64 is not supported by strace
package/pkg-generic.mk:185: recipe for target ‘/root/Work/freedom-u-sdk/work/buildroot_initramfs/build/strace-4.11/.stamp_configured’ failed
make[1]: *** [/root/Work/freedom-u-sdk/work/buildroot_initramfs/build/strace-4.11/.stamp_configured] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/root/Work/freedom-u-sdk/buildroot’
Makefile:90: recipe for target ‘/root/Work/freedom-u-sdk/work/buildroot_initramfs/images/rootfs.tar’ failed
make: *** [/root/Work/freedom-u-sdk/work/buildroot_initramfs/images/rootfs.tar] Error 2
root@UBT-16045:freedom-u-sdk#

freedom-u-sdk has an old and obsolete copy of everything. Note that the buildroot release is from May 2016 which is a long time ago in the RISC-V ecosystem. It is really only useful for demos and for helping novices get started with learning how to build and boot their own linux system. You could try upgrading buildroot, or maybe just upgrading the strace package in buildroot, but it may be easier to use a real linux system instead. You can find a list of them at