Unmatched for sale

One board with original box, used twice(to run ubuntu 20.04) then our project changed directions so it is no longer needed. Paid $665 for it. Ship from Texas,USA. Reply here if interested.

Hello. Would it be as nearly as the original price?

$620, free shipping in US, is it OK?

i understand it given the barely used condition. it is however still very pricey.

Will $500 do? Thanks.

I’m interested if it’s still available?

sorry, it’s sold.

The Unmatched is currently in stock at CrowdSupply.

I have an Unmatched that I am interested in selling. Was slated for an R&D project that was cancelled – the box has been opened but the ESD bag hasn’t – so effectively brand new. Please DM me if interested in buying at original retail price.

1 Like

DM you on Twitter, sorry couldn’t find DM features on here

Thanks for interest - unit has sold.

Unfortunately, the stock at Crowd Supply turned out to be an inventory error. I’m still looking for an unused Unmatched unit if anybody has one for sale.

I have an Unmatched board (it’s new, since it was a replacement of my Unmatched which had issues with the SD card slot) which I’m considering to sell.

I would sell this last for 600 EUR (shpping costs to add) and I will add a small Noctua fan and a 3d printed adapter for those who would like to replace the original one to get a quieter setup.

I tested this (new) board once receiving it and then had not time to pursue anything on it…

Please send a message directly to me, not as a reply inside this thread.
Thank you!

The board has been sold.

1 Like