Hello everyone, after a lot of hard work I am proud to announce the availability of Freedom Studio Beta 2, this time with real Windows support!
- Moved to the latest versions of Eclipse and CDT
- New build plugin based on https://github.com/gnu-mcu-eclipse. Unfortunately this means that projects created with the original beta will not work on Beta 2. If this affects you, it is suggested that you create a new project and move your source files into the new project
- JRE is now bundled with Freedom Studio and no longer requires a separate install.
- Windows Support and drivers. Please install the drivers for your platform in the FreedomStudio/SiFive/Misc directory.
- Updated toolchain and openOCD binaries based off of the 20170612 tagged releases of riscv-gnu-toolchain and openOCD.
- Updated manuals and examples
The updated Toolchain and openOCD binaries are also made available as standalone just as before.
You can find Freedom Studio Beta 2 at https://www.sifive.com/products/tools/
As always, please let us know if you have questions or comments.